Take Your Conference to the Next Stage
What do Stephen Hawking, Ewan McGregor and David Attenborough have in common?
They’ve all taken to the stage in the Logan Hall, the flagship conference facility in 20 Bedford Way. Our Central London meetings venue within the UCL Institute of Education has hosted many big names.
Images: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nicogenin/ [CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons & John Cairns [CC BY 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
5 reasons you should choose 20 Bedford Way…
1. Logan Hall, 910 seat theatre fully equipped offers full stage lighting and AV
2. State of the art AV and production with a dedicated team of on-site technicians
3. Wide range of flexible catering solutions and use of Crush Hall as break out space
4. Fully accessible with great location – located 10 minutes from Euston and Kings Cross St Pancras
and within easy reach of 7 underground stations
5. Available for an all-inclusive price that makes booking and budgeting for your conference easier!
20 Bedford Way has undergone a £2.4 million upgrade and offers 35 halls and meeting rooms for hire. Logan Hall contains the latest AV equipment and has qualified technicians on hand to assist in any way you need. We also have a dedicated events team to ensure that your conference or meeting runs without a hitch.
Guaranteed comfort, convenience and value for money.
For more information contact our team today on 020 7612 6143 or get in touch via our contact form.